The 5.2 liter V10 in the LP generation Gallardos is definitely something to savor. Lamborghini just like all other manufacturers holds these cars back in regards to their sound profile. We change that. We apologize about not having a bunch of photos of this system but our friends at Savage garage wanted to take their LP-550 Gallardo to the next level. We built them a full rear section using our traditional valves. The system connects to the factory headers and runs 3 inches all the way to the tips for unmatched sound quality. To increase the pitch, we incorporated a large cross-section X-pipe. in order to lessen sound levels, we have a large center muffler for use when the valves are closed. When running the system with the valves closed the car has a sound level similar to stock but with them open, it is much more aggressive. This system utilizes the OEM tips as they are affixed to the bumper. This system comes with an exhaust valve controller that plugs into the factory wiring harness giving the driver full control over the sound level. The Gallardos are truly special, make sure they sound as special as they are to drive.
* This product is part of the Special Operations Exhaust program and is built to order
Features of this Valved Exhaust
- Constructed from T304 Stainless Steel
- System reuses factory exhaust outlets
- Vacuum exhaust valves with Controller for factory-like operation
- 47.1 lbs. Lighter than the factory exhaust
- Fully Mandrel bend for maximum flow
- Precision tig welds for high strength
- 100% REVERSABLE, always able to go back to stock at any time
- FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL US!!!