For 2012 The BMW M5/M6 ditched the S85 V10 in favor of the far more advanced S63 twin-turbo V8. This change lost the M5/M6 its incredible sound character but we have developed a system that will make you forget that the S85 even existed. Connecting to stock or aftermarket downpipes the valved exhaust measures 3 inches from inlet to outlet. This system features a center X-pipe with a vast crossover section for ample exhaust scavenging and power gains. Our system ditches the resonators for more raw sound and insane snaps when you change gears. After the X-pipe the exhaust gases pass through our valved mufflers before exiting through a beautiful set of tips that can be customized to your choosing. The valves are controlled via a key fob and a small wiring harness that plugs into the factory valve control giving you 100% over control of your sound. The system is available in T-304 Stainless steel or titanium upon request. The S63 sounds decent from factory but at Valvetronic Designs, decent doesn't cut it.
* This product is part of the Special Operations Exhaust program and is built to order
Features of this Valved Exhaust
- Constructed from T304 Stainless Steel or Titanium
- Your choice of exhaust tips 3.5 inch outlets
- Vacuum exhaust valves with Controller for factory-like operation
- 9.8 lbs. Lighter than the factory exhaust
- Fully Mandrel bend for maximum flow
- Precision tig welds for high strength
- 100% REVERSABLE, always able to go back to stock at any time
- FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL US!!!