Besides the quite strange grille setup, the G80 is a killer new M car, but like most, the sound is lacking. The Factory exhaust for the New G80 /G82 BMW M3/4 does not deliver the goods. We fix that with our single 3.5 inch mid-pipe. This mid-pipe incorporates an equal-length design that allows for a very enjoyable high pitch sound experience without having to modify your OEM rear section. This mid-pipe connects to OEM downpipes or free-flow front pipes if you choose to upgrade. It will not throw a check engine light and can be combined with any aftermarket axle-back. It's time for you to take control of your M3 or M4 sound experience with our mid-pipe. Never settle for anything but the best.
In addition to our mid-pipe, the system can be optioned with our Axleback for added sound and performance gains. Constructed a T304 stainless, this system utilizes our familiar quad chambered muffler design in order to offer a very flexible sound experience for the G80 M3 and M4. The system runs 2.75 inches all the way back and is optimized for the best flow characteristics to improve sound and improve power through the rev range. To finish off the system, a beautiful set of double-layered tips come standard.
It's time to take your sound experience to the next level on your G80. At Valvetronic Designs, we do not compromise. Neither should you.
Features of this Exhaust Upgrade
- Constructed from T304 Stainless Steel
- 24.7 lbs Lighter than the factory exhaust (stainless)
- 57.8 lbs Lighter than the factory exhaust (titanium)
- Fully Mandrel bend for maximum flow
- Exhaust valve integration into OEM valve connections
- Beautiful set of exhaust tips
- Precision tig welds for high strength
- 100% REVERSABLE, always able to go back to stock at any time
- Connects to OEM downpipes
*When installing just the midpipe ensure the cut at the OEM rear section is made between the first and second DIMPLE. This will ensure proper fitment