The Mclaren 720s Dwarfs all other performance cars on the road today. The fact that a bone stock 720s will run a 1/4 mile in less than 10 seconds is truly mind-blowing. The 720s, just like the 570s share the same issue. The Mclaren V8s don't sound as good as the Italian counterparts. With this Valved X-pipe setup, we fix that. Measuring 3 inches all the way back to the beautiful tips brings the 4.0 liters character to life. This setup is only a few decibels louder than stock but gives you much more even motorsport sound. In this application, we use a valved X-pipe with a muffler on top. The X-pipe gives you a far better tone throughout the rev range and with the valve operation, gives the driver 100% control over the exhaust sound level. The valves are controlled by a stand-alone vacuum system that is operated via a key fob. The Mclaren puts all other performance cars to shame in terms of raw numbers. Make sure that when it comes to sound, it does the same.
* This product is part of the Special Operations Exhaust program and is built to order
Features of this Valved Exhaust
- Constructed from T304 Stainless Steel
- Comes standard with your choice of exhaust tips
- Vacuum exhaust valves with stand-alone controller setup
- 3.1 lbs. Lighter than the factory exhaust
- Fully Mandrel bend for maximum flow
- Precision tig welds for high strength
- 100% REVERSABLE, always able to go back to stock at any time
- FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL US!!!