The Alpina B6 F06 combines all facets a luxury performance car should have. Speed, stunning looks, and a great set of dynamics. Trouble is from the factory these cars leave a lot to be desired in regards to the sound of the 4.4 liter V8. At Valvetronic Designs, we have designed something to change that. Connecting to factory or aftermarket downpipes this valved system is sure to turn heads. Out of the downpipes, the exhaust is 2.75 inches back towards a high flow X-pipe. Placing the X-pipe nearer to the transmission tunnel provides excellent exhaust scavenging and power gains. As compared to the factory, this system does not utilize resonators as our mandrel-bent design smoothes the sound for a great clean sound. The system after the X pipe is 2.75 inches into two valved mufflers. These mufflers give you exceptional sound when open and quiet it down to stock sound levels when closed. To finish it off we include a set of beautiful tips to match your Alpina's rear end or you can utilize the factory exhaust tips if you choose. Alpina B6 owners have never had an exhaust that would work for them in the USA besides the Akrapovic system, but at Valvetronic Designs, we had the goal of offering the Alpina community something that sounds incredible and utilizes the highest quality materials. It is now time for you that Alpina V8 roar.
* This product is part of the Special Operations Exhaust program and is built to order
This exhaust also fits BMW 650i
Features of this Valved Exhaust
- Constructed from T304 Stainless Steel
- Your choice of exhaust tips or reuse your factory tips
- Vacuum exhaust valves with Controller for factory-like operation
- 21.3 lbs. Lighter than the factory exhaust
- Fully Mandrel bend for maximum flow
- Precision tig welds for high strength
- 100% REVERSABLE, always able to go back to stock at any time
MORE SOUND CLIPS!!