When Ferrari decided to ditch the glorious 4.5 liter naturally aspirated engine in favor of the 3.9-liter twin-turbo, Enzo shuddered in his grave. Gone was that glorious 9,000 redline, replaced with boost noises. From the factory, the 488 GTB is incredibly subdued but with our exhaust setup and catless downpipes, that all changes. Out of the turbos, our mandrel bent catless downpipes measure 2.5 inches bringing out incredible turbo spool and deep rich V8 sound. connecting to our valved rear section also measuring 2.5 inches we have a center muffler for noise control when the valves are closed. When running your 488 with the valves closed this system is only slightly louder than stock. Upon opening the valves the beast is unleashed. When the Valves are open exhaust gases bypass the center muffler completely, giving you pure unaltered sound. This system for the Ferrari 488 can either be constructed out of T304 stainless steel or our beautiful blue burnt titanium. The downpipes remain stainless steel. Don't let your Ferrari 488 be lacking in the exhaust sound department. You must let it sing just like Ferrari intended.
* This product is part of the Special Operations Exhaust program and is built to order
Features of this Valved Exhaust
- Constructed from T304 Stainless Steel or blue burnt titanium
- Vacuum exhaust valves with Controller for factory-like operation
- 6.7 lbs Lighter than factory exhaust (Titanium version)
- Fully Mandrel bend for maximum flow
- Precision tig welds for high strength
- 100% REVERSABLE, always able to go back to stock at any time
- FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL US!!!