The 6.3 liter Ferrari V 12 reminds us why naturally aspirated is king. Out of the box, the Ferrari F12's exhaust is well optimized. Many companies offer bypass pipes which substantially increase volume, but at Valvetronic Designs we have taken a different approach. We initially designed these muffler bypass units for a customer who wanted a small increase in volume with the valves open and a more well-rounded exhaust experience and now we are proud to offer them as part of our special operations program. Featuring vacuum valves, this rear muffler bypass setup gives you raw unaltered sound when open and when valves closed, lessen sound levels and minimize drone to provide an enjoyable cruising experience. The vacuum exhaust valves can be controlled via an external stand-alone system or tied into the cars existing valve solenoid. With valves open volume compared to stock is increased but our goal was great pitch rather than overall volume. The Ferrari F12 sounds wonderful out of the box but at Valvetronic Designs our muffler bypass system that 6.3 liter V12 extra ability to sing.
* This product is part of the Special Operations Exhaust program and is built to order
Features of this Valved Exhaust
- Constructed from T304 Stainless Steel
- Vacuum exhaust valves
- 5.8 lbs. Lighter than the factory exhaust (T304 Stainless)
- Fully Mandrel bend for maximum flow
- Precision tig welds for high strength
- 100% REVERSABLE, always able to go back to stock at any time
- FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL US!!!