The Lamborghini Huracan was an incredible leap forward over the Gallardo. Out of the box, these cars are just as fast as the big brother Aventador and the introduction of a dual-clutch gearbox to replace the E-gear made for even more impressive experience. Trouble is these cars sound very bland. The 5.2 V10 is designed to sing not just have a decent tone. This is where we can help. Welcome to the Lp 580/610 Valved exhaust. This system measures 3 inches all the way through and incorporates a large center X-pipe. This center X-pipe allows for both sides of the V10 to equalize and promotes exhaust scavenging. This scavenging creates a negative pressure zone in the exhaust to draw other exhaust pulses out of the engine creating more power. This center X-pipe also increases the overall tone of the exhaust to give more of that V10 wail so many people love. The Huracan is one of the most well-rounded supercars on the market. Ensure your Huracan sounds as good as possible.
Available in your choice of Polished SS or our Signature Anodized Gold (coating will take an additional 2 weeks)
Features of this Valved Exhaust
- Constructed from T304 Stainless Steel or blue burnt titanium
- System reuses factory exhaust outlets
- Vacuum exhaust valves with Controller for factory-like operation
- 38.9 lbs. Lighter than the factory exhaust (T304 Stainless steel)
- Fully Mandrel bend for maximum flow
- Precision tig welds for high strength
- 100% REVERSABLE, always able to go back to stock at any time
*THIS PRODUCT IS PART OF THE SPECIAL OPERATIONS EXHAUST DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM. IF THIS PRODUCT IS NOT IN STOCK AT THE TIME OF YOUR ORDERING PLEASE ALLOW FOR 6-8 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.
PLEASE EMAIL US AT: CUSTOMERSERVICE@VALVETRONIC.COM WITH ANY QUESTIONS