The Lamborghini Huracan was an incredible leap forward over the Gallardo. Out of the box, these cars are just as fast as the big brother Aventador and the introduction of a dual-clutch gearbox to replace the E-gear made for even more impressive experience. Trouble is these cars sound very bland. The 5.2 V10 is designed to sing not just have a decent tone. This is where we can help. Welcome to the Lp 580/610 Valved exhaust. This system measures 3 inches all the way through and incorporates a large center X-pipe. This center X-pipe allows for both sides of the V10 to equalize and promotes exhaust scavenging. This scavenging creates a negative pressure zone in the exhaust to draw other exhaust pulses out of the engine creating more power. This center X-pipe also increases the overall tone of the exhaust to give more of that V10 wail so many people love. This system is available in both T304 Stainless Steel or for those who want a piece of art, our burnt blue titanium. The Huracan is one of the most well-rounded supercars on the market. Ensure your Huracan sounds as good as possible.
* This product is part of the Special Operations Exhaust program and is built to order
Features of this Valved Exhaust
- Constructed from T304 Stainless Steel or blue burnt titanium
- System reuses factory exhaust outlets
- Vacuum exhaust valves with Controller for factory-like operation
- 58.9 lbs. Lighter than the factory exhaust (T304 Stainless steel)
- 77.8 lbs. Lighter than the factory exhaust (titanium)
- Fully Mandrel bend for maximum flow
- Precision tig welds for high strength
- 100% REVERSABLE, always able to go back to stock at any time
- FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL US!!!