The M156 6.2 Liter V8 is one of the all-time great engines. With an insane bark, this engine is the reason so many people choose the C63 over the equivalent M3. trouble is when you are running long tube headers or other exhaust modifications the car is constantly loud even when running the stock rear muffler and resonator combination. With this valved system, you can have both that killer sound when you want, and the ability to terminate the sound at the touch of a button. Constructed out of T304 stainless steel this system measures 2.75 inches all the way back to a beautiful set of quad traditional AMG style tips. Utilizing our traditional exhaust valve setup on the rear mufflers you can toggle between loud and quiet modes at the touch of a button. When the valves are open the system has barely any restriction giving you that raw 6.2 liter sound. When closed the system retains stock sound levels for comfortable driving and no drone in the cabin. The C63 sounds amazing out of the box, but make sure you have the power to turn the sound off when the law comes searching.
* This product is part of the Special Operations Exhaust program and is built to order
Features of this Valved Exhaust
- Constructed from T304 Stainless Steel
- Stand-alone exhaust valve setup with key fob controller
- 22.7 lbs. Lighter than the factory exhaust
- Fully Mandrel bend for maximum flow
- Precision tig welds for high strength
- 100% REVERSABLE, always able to go back to stock at any time
- FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL US!!!