The second generation of the Audi R8 continues where the first generation left off. Standardizing the DSG gearbox for 2017, The R8 V10 is blisteringly fast but like the first generation, it leaves a lot to be desired in the sound department. This exhaust for 2017+ Audi R8 runs 3 inches from inlet to outlet for incredibly pure sound. A large center X-pipe is utilized in order to increase pitch tone and provide power gains at all RPM levels. After the xpipe, exhaust gases travel through our valved mufflers where the driver can choose the path of the exhaust for loud or quiet sounds. When the valves are open the mufflers provide little restriction to give the driver that raw experience but when closed the pipe size restricts down to 2.25 inches to preserve sound quality but lessen sound levels. The exhaust valves are controlled via a key fob switch. We reuse the factory exhaust valve control with a bypass switch allowing you to have on-demand control to the sound level of your R8. Like all of our systems, this Audi R8 V10 system is constructed out of T304 stainless steel. Give your Gen 2 Audi R8 a new pair of lungs with us here at Valvetronic Designs.
* This product is part of the Special Operations Exhaust program and is built to order
Features of this Valved Exhaust
- Constructed from T304 Stainless Steel
- System reuses factory exhaust outlets
- Vacuum exhaust valves with Controller for factory-like operation
- 38.9 lbs. Lighter than the factory exhaust
- Fully Mandrel bend for maximum flow
- Precision tig welds for high strength
- 100% REVERSABLE, always able to go back to stock at any time
MORE SOUND CLIPS!!!